Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was a very Merry Christmas at my house. I hope it was at yours also. I enjoyed gathering with our extended family. But, most of all I enjoyed being with my husband and two boys. I am so grateful that God has blessed me with a Godly man for a husband and two very sweet and healthy boys. There is no doubt in my mind at all that it was God who put my husband and me together. I am blessed far beyond what I could have imagined for my life.
Anyways, more about our Christmas! We enjoyed celebrating Advent this month. This is the first time I have ever celebrated Advent by lighting the Advent candles and we also read a book each night called The Advent Book. It is a beautiful book with a door to open each night and read on. We finished our last reading last night. We also enjoyed singing Happy Birthday to Jesus yesterday! The boys had candles in their cinnamon rolls to blow out. The were also very excited to wake up and find all their toys. The train set has run almost non-stop since yesterday! (All aboard) We also enjoyed all the yummy food thanks my husbands mom!!!
Well, I hope all of you had a Merry Christmas as well. But, I hope most of all you remembered that Jesus is the Reason for the Season. Keep close to him in the coming year. Make a effort to read and study your Bible daily and draw closer to him in prayer.
God bless you all
Amy


No comments: