Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Happy Birthday to Allen!!!!!!!!


Happy Birthday to You!!!!!!!!!!!


Happy Birthday Allen! This is the cake I made for my brother Allen's Birthday! (It is a chocolate cake, chocolate buttercream icing with chocolate marshmellow fondant on top. It did not turn out as nice as I had hoped but here it is.) Allen turns 28 today! He is a Firefighter/Paramedic. My boys love their Uncle Allen and can't wait to go see him at work. They have watched alot of fireman shows that tell all about firefighters. After I reassured them that they really do not have dogs at the firestation then they are ready to see it all. I hope you have a wonderful birthday Allen! You have been a great brother to me.

Amy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's a great looking hat! Neat idea!