Sunday, February 11, 2007

The Unseen Hand

Today at our church we were blessed to have Charles Billingsley lead our worship. He sang "The Unseen Hand" an old hymn with a rich story.
There is an unseen hand to me, That leads thru ways I cannot see, While going thru this world of woe, This hand still leads me as I go. I'm trusting to the unseen hand, That guides me thru this weary land; And some sweet day I'll reach that strand, Still guided by the unseen hand.
His hand has led thru shadows drear, And while it leads I have no fear, I know twill lead me to that home, Where sin nor sorrow e'er can come. I'm trusting to the unseen hand, That guides me thru this weary land; And some sweet day I'll reach that strand, Still guided by the unseen hand.
I long to see my Savior's face And sing the story "Saved by Grace" And there upon that Golden Strand, I'll praise him for His guiding hand.I'm trusting to the unseen hand, That guides me thru this weary land; And some sweet day I'll reach that strand, Still guided by the unseen hand.

Then our pastor preached on I Peter 4 about spiritual gifts and how every believer has one. I posted previously about this here but it sure challenged me once again to think about it.

Well, that's all for now. I hope you were blessed by that song like I was. I definitely can see God's hand in my life. He has blessed me with so much more than I ever dreamed of.

Amy

No comments: