Thursday, October 25, 2007

Vision Forum Contest!

Vision Forum Contest Kim is hosting a contest, where $150 worth of VisionForum Products will be given five people.
So here is my Vision Forum Dream list

1. Passionate Housewives Desperate for God $16 I really want to read this book.
2. The History of the Sunday School movement CD $10 -I've been wondering about this for a while now.
3. The Original Blue Back Speller $13
4. Teach them to your children $17
5. Fun Projects for you and the kids $15
6. Grow a Frog Kit $20
7. The Role of Children in the meeting of the Church, $10
8. The Wise Woman's Guide to Blessing her husband $16
9. Brotherly Love $12
10. Another Copy of Passionate Housewives Desperate For God, $16 -I'm sure it will be so good I'll want to share it.

I can't wait to see who wins! 5 people will win!

No comments: