Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Update

I guess it's time for my monthly post. Now that I've had a couple people wondering what happened to my blog. I'm still here and alive just pregnant and busy around here. In pregnancy news I'm getting close to the half-way mark. I'm now in my second trimester and it's great. I feel really good and I'm trying to get back into exercising regularly. It's time to start brushing up on natural childbirth. I would love any book recommendations....hint, hint all you natural birth junkies! We have to do this alone this time because unfortunately my Doula won't be there. I had a prenatal checkup today but had to reschedule because T is sick with a fever. Both boys are so excited about the baby but they want to see it kicking and moving. I've told them soon they will see it. I've been feeling it move occasionally when I'm really, really still. For those who don't know yet, we have chosen to wait until birth to find out if this baby is a boy or girl. We are just praying for a healthy baby. Boy or girl we will love it to pieces. (Although the boys along with Big T are hoping for a boy.)

In school news, we are almost done with our curriculum this year. T will be done with Kindergarten and move into first grade this summer. We will finish by the beginning of May! T is doing so great with his reading and math. We have really enjoyed our curriculum and will most likely use it for next year.

We all have that summer fever around here. The pool can't open soon enough for us. We are enjoying these beautiful days outside. Big T, T and Taylor love to go bike riding after supper at night. I just get to walk. Maybe after the baby comes I can get a pink bike to ride!

I'll try to take some pictures to post soon.

Amy

No comments: