Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Finally

I know it's been a month since I posted again! I'm just slacking badly. I have been on the computer, just not posting here. But here are some pictures of what we have been doing alot of.



It's about all you can stand to do outside in this heat! We also started back our school already. We wanted to get a jump start before the baby comes. T is doing 1st grade using this. Taylor is doing preschool using this. We are really enjoying school so far. I am learning to relax and enjoy it alot more. We are also following a schedule using Managers of Their Homes.
It's helped alot with many problems that we've had. I have a post I'm working on with more details about our schedule, but we haven't been consistently using the schedule very long yet.

The baby is growing and moving lots already. I can't believe in only 2 more months maybe, could be more or less, there will be a little baby here! We are all very excited to welcome our new baby. I'm trying to prepare as much as possible even though we don't know if it's a boy or girl.

Amy

No comments: