Thursday, January 29, 2009

I've been working on this for Facebook and thought I would also post it here:

Once you've been tagged, write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about yourself. At the end choose 25 people to be tagged. Make sure to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know MORE about you!
(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your random things, tag your friends, then click publish.)
Ok, I guess it's my turn:
1. I have a hard time getting started writing things.
2. I homeschool my 2 boys.
3. I love it.
4. I know why Wall street is called Wall street in New York. Do you?
5. I asked to be knocked out to have my wisdom teeth taken out.
6. But, I had two babies with no pain meds at all.
7. I think I shop like a man (go in, quickly scan, grab it and go.)
8. I love cooking, just don't like the clean-up.
9. I read all of J.Vernon Mcgee's Thru the Bible commentary in about 2 years.
10. It was the first time I actually read through the whole Bible.
11. I have 7 Denise Austin workout DVD's
12. I met my husband and married him in 6 months! It was the best thing I ever did. I only wish I had married him even quicker!
13. Most of the time I still feel like I'm 18.
14. In my first year of marriage someone came to my door and asked for my parents and I said they were not there. I had some cute flannel PJ's on! :)
15. I am a R.N. but never worked in nursing after getting my degree.
16. I love to read. But, when I read a really good book I have a hard time putting it down to do anything.
17. I still bite my nails, sometimes.
18. I pay my kids in quarters to be good in Wal-mart while grocery shopping. (Well, actually I take away their quarters when they aren't good! It works wonders.)
19. I have two large scars on one leg from a dog bite.
20. I have never traveled anywhere outside of Southern states. (Kinda sad, I know!)
21. I learned to drive on a stick shift and drove one until I got married.
22. I like drinking hot tea. (You know, green tea, Black tea, Vanilla Caramel Truffle Tea )
23. I was president of FHA (Future Homemakers of America) my senior year :)
24. I never planned to stay at home when I was pregnant with my first child, it just happened.
25. This took me two days to write because of all the interruptions. I'm glad it's over!

Amy

No comments: