Friday, March 30, 2007

Blessings and Joy


Hey everyone! We've been really busy this week with our company that stayed in our home. We were blessed so much by their visit. The boys had the best time playing with all the kids. My husband and I both enjoyed our full house! We are recovering today because it has been non-stop. Our guests were so nice and even bought me Roses! Can you believe it? I am actually hoping that they need to return next week because already last night we missed them. They were here lobbying to pass the bill to Legalize home births with a midwife. God has just poured on the blessings this week. I have so much Joy in my heart right now that it feels like I will burst! I would break out in song but you would probably cover your ears so I will break out in Psalm instead! This passage has been on my heart all week.

Psalm 145:10-12 15-17

"All your works shall praise You, O LORD, And your saints shall bless You. They shall speak of the glory of Your kingdom, And talk of your power. To make known to the sons of men His mighty acts, And the glorious majesty of His kingdom. "

"The eyes of all look expectantly to You,.....You open your hand and satisfy the desire of every living thing. The LORD is righteous in all His ways, Gracious in all his works."


On top of having our guests I have been making tons of Cake truffles with a friend for the Women's conference at our church. They turned out beautiful and after tasting a "few" I am very sure no one will die from eating them! Although my word for them is "heavenly." That is what I first thought after making them for the first time. This conference will be a Women's worship event. I can't wait to go. We are having Desserts only and will be tasting the Word of God with lots of chocolate!
I hope that all of you will pray for the bill on Home births and Midwives to pass this soon!
Amy

No comments: