Saturday, April 28, 2007

The Blessing of Friends

Matthew 21:22 "And whatever things you ask in prayer believing, you will receive."
Matthew 7:7 "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and it will be opened to you."
This is exactly what I have done with friends. Every since I became a mom I struggled with having friends. It's much harder when you are at home to have a friend and find time to get together. I have had playgroups off and on and about the time I thought I found that one great friend it just seemed to crumble. God has made me with a need to have girl friends. I need social interaction outside of my husband, children and family. I have even been very envious of those that have best friends. Well, after much prayer God has opened up the blessings. I have enjoyed becoming closer friends with many women throughout this year. My husband appreciates my friend moments too because it refreshes and renews me. I have even been blessed with a wonderful Best Friend!!!! I haven't had a BFF since highschool!!!! Can you tell I'm excited. I am so greatful to God that he has blessed me with Rashelle. We are able to challenge each other and help each other during this time of parenting(I really mean testing). It is amazing how God hooks us up with the right people to help us through certain times and also to allow us to help them. I have met some other fabulous women friends lately. But Rashelle you're still my BFF!!!! I hope that through this post you will take the time to stop and think of the people God has linked you up with and thank him.

Amy

No comments: