Monday, May 14, 2007

8 Random Things

I've been tagged by Stacy at How sweet it is so here are 8 Random Things about me.
Here are the rules:
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people and post their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment and tell them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

Random Things about Me:
1. I met and married my husband in 6 months!
2. I love him way more now than I did then.
3.I love to read but hate to read the same thing twice. Even kids books. It takes effort to read something over and over.
4. My kids favorite book and also one of the few books that I don't mind reading again is How do Dinosaurs say Goodnight byJane Yolen and Mark Teague.
5. Our house is for sale and we are planning to build again.
6. I hate going to the dentist!!!!!
7. My favorite Ice cream is Edy's slow churned French Silk Ice cream. It is mocha chocolate with dark chocolate chunks. Yum!!!!
8. I have Dial-up Internet. We are supposed to get high speed soon but hopefully our house will sell and we'll move to a high-speed area!

Okay, so I guess these 8 random facts must be interesting if you finished them.
I don't have anyone to tag, so if you read this and want to post feel free and leave a comment so I can read 8 things about you!

No comments: