Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I am finally taking a moment to blog about something other than contests. I know I bored many of you with my contest entry's. Here at the Perfectlycrazy household we've been playing hookie with school because T was so sick last week. Finally he started to get better then ran a fever on Sunday, then of course because we are "Perfect" Taylor got sick on Monday. Just when we thought it was over. We've, or really, I've been enjoying having long naptimes.

Some interesting things that I've ran across lately


This really opened my eyes to what a difference make-up and computer editing make. I've always heard it but to see it. WOW!

I listened to Family Life today and they were talking about Hymns and the importance of teaching hymns to your children. We just started singing a hymn together whenever we do devotions at night. The boys are really catching on to the words. Our first is Holy,Holy,Holy.

I hope all of you have enjoyed the first few days of November. Time is flying by. Christmas will be here before you know it.

Amy

No comments: