Saturday, December 18, 2010

A quick update

It's been very busy around here! Anna turned 2 in September. Abigail is now 4 months old. Big T is 8 and Taylor is 6. Both boys are now missing lots of front teeth. Anna loves swinging and being a little mommy to Abigail. Anna has recently potty trained! That's always a great thing. I've never had one trained this early completely. I don't even remind her to go.





Abigail is such a happy baby now. She started off really fussy and had a bad skin rash and eczema. After finding a natural chiropractor who specializes in Nutrition she is much happier. I had to eliminate Dairy and Corn out of my diet since I am breastfeeding her. Her skin is completely clear and not even dry. She is so happy now. She loves to smile and laugh. Although it's hard to catch her smiling in a picture because she focuses on the camera.

The boys are growing up so fast. Big T reads every book he can get his hands on. He loves to read. He played fall baseball this year and did so good. He loves baseball and football. He's so excited that Auburn will be playing in the national championship game. Taylor played fall baseball also. He enjoyed it but says that soccer is his favorite. He really enjoys playing with Anna and Abigail. Taylor is a big Auburn fan too!



We are adjusting to a life of 4 children. I feel so blessed to be at home teaching, training and loving on my children each day. It may be really busy. Some days I don't even get a moment to myself. But, I love doing what God has called me to. God has really blessed me so much.


No comments: